- He was a devotee of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Spanish: devoto
Devotion, devotional, or devotee may refer to:
- devotional song
- Bible study (Christian) — called "devotion" or "devotional" by some denominations.
- Catholic devotions
- Devotio Moderna — religious movement of the Late Middle Age.
- Anglican devotions
- Bhakti — devotion to a particular deity (Vishnu or Shiva).
- Devotion — a singer songwriter duo from Colorado
- The Devotions, a 1960s music group
- Devotion (album) — 2004 album by Newsboys.
- Devotion (Beach House album) — 2008 dream pop album.
- Devotion (The Best of Yanni) — 1997 compilation album.
Tour — Depeche Mode tour for album Songs of Faith and Devotion.
- Devotional (video) — of the Devotional Tour.
- "Devotion," — song from 1999 album Electric Honey by Luscious Jackson.
- Devotion — 1999 album by jazz bassist Avishai Cohen.
- Sheila B. Devotion — 1970s French disco singer.
- Devotion, North Carolina — unincorporated community.
- Edward Devotion School — public school in Brookline, Massachusetts.
- Devotion (film) — 1946 movie starring Ida Lupino and Olivia de Havilland as the Brontë sisters .
- acrotomophile — personal sexually attracted to amputees; known as "devotees" within the subculture.
- Devotion - The official motto of the Euroleague basketball league.
Christian, God-fearing man, accepter, addict, adherent, admirer, aficionado, amateur, aspirant, aspirer, believer, booster, buff, bug, candidate, catechumen, churchgoer, churchite, churchman, collector, communicant, convert, coveter, crank, daily communicant, desirer, devotionalist, dilettante, disciple, energumen, enthusiast, fan, fanatic, fanatico, fancier, fiend, follower, freak, good Christian, groupie, habitue, hankerer, head, hopeful, hound, idolater, idolizer, infatuate, junkie, lover, lunatic fringe, monomaniac, neophyte, nut, pietist, proselyte, receiver, religionist, rooter, saint, solicitant, suitor, theist, truster, votary, wanter, wisher, worshiper, yearner, zealot